9.22.2011

Green Thumb?


This year I decided to grow tomatoes. It kind of worked. Here are the two tomatos that are ripe. I have a few more forming, we'll see if they make it. 

Bonus pic:

I went to this horrible event tonight, that one might try to call a fashion show? The girls (April, Marissa, Laura and I) won tickets and we thought it would be fun... but... not so much. It was poorly organized (we arrived late and still had to wait, they didn't have 2 of us on their guest list, even though we were on it, no direction on where it was OK and where it wasn't OK to sit, etc.) Also, it was at iMusic, which is a venue that is... well, less than desirable. Here is a pic from the "Avante Guarde" portion, which really just meant, um, well, you decide for yourself. Though, I'm sure the local kiss ass bloggers will rave about this event. 







No comments:

Post a Comment